For InterOperability, iSquare has partnered with ITI Transcendata of US to provide world class proven and robust data exchange tools for Indian engineering Industry deploying variety of CAD/CAM and CAE softwares. Today, iSquare provides Software solutions, Training Programs and Services involving CAD/CAM data exchange, rework related issues using technology provided by ITI.
ITI is widely recognized as a leading provider of practical software tools and services. ITI was the first supplier of niche technologies in support of concurrent engineering. Similarly, the firm has played a leading role in bringing new technology to the marketplace. This includes:
- The world's leading provider of product data exchange tools, services, and programs.
- Incorporating Quality Function Deployment (QFD) as an integral planning function in concurrent engineering and developing the first QFD software to facilitiate this activity.
- Developing the first platform independent tool for IGES translator development.
- Implementing the first electronics IGES standard.
- Quality Function Deployment
- Developing finite element analysis software which can leverage a CAD database structure and user interface for full integration.
Acquiring the world's largest installed user base of computer-aided process planning software.
To know more about ITI Global, visit - www.iti-global.com
To know more about ITI Transcendata, visit - www.transcendata.com